|Application form for Admission to the B.A./B.Com. Semester-I through distance education|
Important Instructions for Filling up the Admission Form
Candidates are advised to read carefully the following instructions before they fill in the admission form:-
1. The candidate seeking admission to Undergraduate Courses shall ensure that he/she fulfills the Eligibility conditions as specified.
2. Please read Prospectus / Information Brochure before filling the Application Form.
3. Fill the Application Form online only.
4. The name should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS and should be the same as given in the certificate of the last examination passed.
5. Scan relevant documents, ie, Matriculation Diploma and Higher Secondary Part-II Mark sheet/Diploma, photograph and signature and UPLOAD them. Uploading all of these is MANDATORY..
6. The applicant automatically comes to know about the fee details once he clicks the submit button after filling the form online. She/he also comes to know about the Serial Number of her/his application. Please note down this Serial Number as it required for further correspondence and queries, especially to know about the Application Status.
7. Print two copies of the filled in form (one copy for being submitted by hand in the Directorate and the other for the personal record of the candidate for further use).
8. The candidates can make the payment of prescribed fee through
1. J&K Bank, New University Campus, Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road, Jammu 2. J&K Bank, Shastri Nagar, Main Branch, Jammu 3. J&K Bank, Shalimar, Main Branch, Jammu 4. J&K Bank, Janipur, Main Branch, Jammu 17 5. J&K Bank, Talab Tillo, Main Branch, Jammu 6. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Kathua 7. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Samba 8. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Udhampur 9. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Bhaderwah 10. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Poonch. 11. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Doda 12. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Rajouri 13. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Katra 14. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Kishtwar 15. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Billawar 16. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Reasi 17. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Ramban 18. J&K Bank, Main Branch, R.S.Pura 19. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Kargil 20. J&K Bank, Main Branch, Leh
Besides the J&K Bank main branches mentioned above, the candidates
can deposit the admission fee through any other branch of Jammu & Kashmir
Bank (J&K Bank) either through Challan or through Online mode (any Credit
Card or any Bank Debit Card or any Bank Internet Banking).
9. The Sample Format of affidavits for students other than J&K Board and the Gap Affidavit have been given in the prospectus.
10. One recent passport size photograph, with name and Serial Number written at the back side, to be affixed to the hard copy of the Form.
11. The candidate must attach all the documents as per the Checklist given in the prospectus.
12. Admission form incomplete in any respect shall be rejected. Seeking admission on the basis of false identity, misrepresentation by submitting false certificates/ documents or suppression of any material fact is unlawful and will result in cancellation of admission.
13. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
14. For any assistance please call Helpline: 0191-2435248(Exchange), 2430828(O) Before you call the helpline, Please make sure that you have read all the conditions properly and have gone through the prospectus in totality. All the topics/issues covered in the prospectus/instructions herewith will not be replied.
15. Please read the following documents carefully before you start filling in the form.
1. Notification (Click here to view)
2. Prospectus / Information Brochure (Click here to view)
3. Fee Details (Click to View)
Eligibility Criteria for B.A./B.Com. Semester I
(i) Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Part-II (10+2) examination of the J&K Board of School Eduation or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Jammu, shall be eligible for admission to Three-Year Degree (General) Course Semester-I. (ii) Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Part-II (10+2) examination in commerce subjects of the J&K Board of School Education or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Jammu shall be eligible for admission to Three-Year B.Com. (General) Course Semester I. (iii) Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Part-II (10+2) examination of the J&K Board of School Education or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto in any stream (other than commerce) obtaining not less than 45% marks in the aggregate shall also be eligible for admission to the B.Com Degree (General) Course Semester -I.
Designed by Say Technologies