|Application form for Admission to the B.A./B.Com. Semester-I through distance education|
1. Applicants who have Re-appear in 10+2 Exam are not applicable. Any such application would be deemed ‘Not Admitted’ and hence no refund of the fee will be allowed.
2. The Online submission of Application From and Admission for any programme is purely ‘Provisional’, until and unless competent authority, University of Jammu, approves it.
3. All Applicants other than Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has to produce 'Migration Certificate' and 'Transfer Certificate' from their respective school, board/education.
4. All Documents should be digitally scanned and uploaded correctly as specified. No online application form will be accepted without properly scanned documents and hence no refund of the fee will be allowed.
5. All the applicants have to submit the original Provisional certificate or N.O.C from last institution (in case of Re-admission), Migration certificate and transfer certificate(only for Applicant other than J&K Board and Jammu University) Undertaking and required affidavits along with the admission form within 10 days from the successful submission of the Online Form by India Post or any other reputed Pvt. Courier Services Only.
6. Scanned Image size of the signature and P.P. Size Photograph should not exceed 50 KB and 20 KB respectively.
7. All the applicant will have to submit a scanned ‘Undertaking’ filled in legibly in his/her own handwriting and signed properly. (Click to Download)
1. Matriculation Diploma for DOB.
2. Mark sheet of Higher Secondary (12th )
3. Higher Secondary Diploma for old candidates.
4. Provisional certificate of 12th for fresh candidates from previous school.
5. Character certificate for both fresh and old candidates from any Gazatted officer/ 1st class magistrate.
6. Migration and Transfer certificate for those who were registered with with any other board.
7. Passport size photograph & signature of the candidate.
8. In case of candidate having a ‘gap’ of more than one year, the applicant must attach a ‘Notary certified Affidavit for gap period’.
9. If the candidate seeking admission in B.A/B.Com semester-1 for the second time will be called as readmission case and will have to provide the relevant documents i.e cancellation certificate/ migration certificate as the case may be.
10. Physically challenged certificate from Govt.heath board/services.
1. Eligibility Certificate Format.(Click to Download)
2. Gap Affidavit Format.(Click to Download)
3. Undertaking Format.(Click to Download)
(i) Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Part-II (10+2) examination of the J&K Board of School Education or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Jammu, shall be eligible for admission to Three-Year Degree (General) Programme Semester-I.
(ii) Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Part-II (10+2) examination in commerce subjects of the J&K Board of School Education or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Jammu shall be eligible for admission to Three-Year B.Com. (General) Programme Semester-1.
(iii) Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Part-II (10+2) examination of the J&K Board of School Education or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto in any stream (other than commerce) obtaining not less than 45% marks in the aggregate shall also be eligible for admission to the B.Com. Degree (General) Programme.
1. Admission Notification : Click Here .
2. Fee Details : Click Here .
3. Document Checklist : Click Here .
4. Refund of Fee : Click Here .
Designed by Say Technologies